Friday, March 16, 2012

Time is The Most Precious Commodity....

Here, I am 32 years to the day, that my first son, Evan, was born.  It's amazing how time flies.  Time is truly a commodity that is so precious.  We can replace friends, we can replace monetary items, however as seconds turn to minutes and minutes into hours before we know it another day has gone by.... As they say, "Life is too Short..." but I think being, in Los Angeles, with these two outrageous, huge hearted men and starring at them, in awe, knowing that my blood is running through their veins makes me, really, step back and thank God.  It seems like only yesterday when I was wiping runny noses, kissing boo boos, reading bedtime stories and making peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.  I have learned never to wish time to move to quickly, for it will on it's own.....what I wouldn't do to kiss another boo boo, my Evan and Brett...I love you.....

No comments:

Post a Comment