Friday, March 9, 2012

These Three Words....

I am in the mood to listen to some of my favorite tunes and "CHER" them with all of my Facebook friends.  Often times, when "the mood" hits me, I will choose a little rock and roll, a little Motown and even some "oldies" but many times, I look to, deliberately, find a song that "CHER"s a meaning.  This evening, I am listening to the great Stevie Wonder sing, "These Three Words.".....I picked it with intent....I think that there are times that many of us, unintentionally, lose sight of the people, in our life.  We have arguments often times resulting in people parting ways.  Just the last year, I, myself, have experienced this.  I believe that people come into our lives for a reason and often times, when we "receive" what it was that they came for, our paths take us elsewhere.....I have learned that this is a part of my journey and I have also learned to always let people go with love.....wish them love and set them free.....so, if there was anyone that I did not say it to, I am saying it now....."I Love You...."

No comments:

Post a Comment