Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Never In A Million Years....

If someone would have said to me 3 years ago that I would be a radio show host, be the creator of a beautiful FB page, "Unforgettable Facebook Connections" and "CHER"ing "my" smile around the globe, I surely would have looked at them and asked them what it was they were smoking....LOL.....

Never in a million years, would I ever imagined that from my sadness and the dark place I was in that through the help of so many wonderful souls "CHER"ing their smile that I would, in turn, "CHER" "my" smile thus catapulting so many magnificent opportunities my way.....

I am blessed to be a co-contributor in the inspirational e-book called "101 Voices".  I am equally as blessed to be writing a monthly column called "CHER"ing "My" Smile for a new International Digital Magazine making it's debut in July and now, I believe I maybe in store for a very new blessing, which I will "CHER" shortly.......

I guess I just want to thank YOU ALL for making this possible for me.  Without your smiles, none of this would be happening for I believe my smile is simply a reflection of yours....I stand in gratitude.....

"CHER"ing "grateful" smiles....

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for coming to my blog, Mario.....Hope all is well with you....."CHER"ing "silly" smiles...

    ReplyDelete