Thursday, March 1, 2012

Giving Gratitude for our Mother's Love

I have my mom staying with me from Chicago.  Like most snowbirds, she flew south, for the winter.  She came in mid November and will stay through mid April.  I must "CHER" how amazing it is having her with me.  I am used to living alone, for the last two years, so some people had questioned the length of time she would be with me....I never really gave it any thought, prior to their concern, and then one day, I thought, "OMG..what if that is too long? What if she is uncomfortable in my home?  What if we get on each other's nerves?"...Well, I have had the best 5 months with her.  Through her love and her actions, it has helped me to learn more about myself.  It has helped me regain my esteem.  Every morning, I wake up to her beautiful smile and every night, I see that same smile.  It has made me realize that we are never too old for our mommy's love.....I am so very blessed to have her.  Thanks mom....

No comments:

Post a Comment