Thursday, March 22, 2012

No Matter How Old Your Child Is, They Will Always Be Your Baby...

I just came back from spending a fun, silly, long weekend with my children.  I have two spectacular sons, almost 30 and 32 and I also have a fabulous daughter-in-law.  We planned a trip around my son's 32nd birthday to have this long awaited reunion.  I must say...no matter how old, chronologically, my sons  are, I still look at them and see the "little boy" in them.  The boy who came up to me to kiss his "boo-boo," the boy who jumped from the bed, only to receive stitches, the little boy who loved a bedtime story, the one who woke up with a nightmare, fell off his bike, won a contest in school.......memories to "CHER" a few....
Although, my heart swells with pride when I look at these men and see that they have grown into beautiful, caring, self-sufficient individuals, and I have the utmost respect for them, I must say that I adore the laughter and the smiles "CHER"ed when we get together ......I see "my babies" and can't help but SMILE!!!  Thanks E, B and M for a fun-filled weekend!  I love you ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment