Thursday, March 3, 2011

In a Funk, Looking for a Smile

Have you ever felt zapped of all your energy? I'm a middle aged woman asking myself the question, "What do I want to be when I grow up?" Who do I want to be? I'm sitting here staring at the four walls and the keys on my keyboard, and there's a voice in my head that keeps shouting these questions, over and over again. That's the funk I'm in today. That's the funk I was in yesterday. As a matter of fact, that's the funk I've been in all week! I know I'm not depressed. How do I know this? Answer... Because I've been there and done that before.

2 comments:

  1. I see you took your first step in getting out of your funk by starting a new Blog! Kick butt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Cher"...when you smile. The whole world smiles with you. You are the sparkling light to those of us who you allow to love you and the promise of a Happy tomorrow to those who don't. You have enough smiles in your precious heart to heal the world!
    Congratulations on your new adventure..
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete