Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Having a Birthday

Well, it's that time of year, again!  Three more days from now and I will be another day older....LOL....
I believe I can honestly say that I have come to the age where I have decided "no more birthdays.."  That's the funny thing with Facebook;  It won't let you forget you are having one....Truth be told, I am so blessed and so very grateful that beautiful wishes are already flooding in.  So, although, I do not long to be "a day older", the wishes, from ALL of you magnificent beings, make it all worth it....Thank you for ALL the beauty you "CHER" with me, everyday, through your smile....

4 comments:

  1. Cher ing your thoughts make us think and smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sunshine......YOU bring a smile to my face!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only getting better, dear, just like wines. Cheers.
    Valentina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, for your smile, Valentina........I think you just maybe right! Life is good! Smiles, sweetness...

    ReplyDelete